We stock a significant amount of domestic pipe with a letter, or material that has been deemed domestic by our 5-step inspection and quality control process. The material that has passed this rigorous process is designated as our “Stars & Stripes” qualified pipe. When the pipe is marked with the telltale red, white, and blue band, you can be 100% sure that the pipe has a well-documented lineage that can be traced back to a domestic manufacturer.
“Stars & Stripes” Domestic w/Letter is supplied with (2) coupon yield and tensile test per load to verify the material is 80KSI MIN, as well as ownership history or stencil verification to prove that the material meets Domestic requirements. “Stars and Stripes” qualified pipe is our most economical and cost-effective tool to help reduce the cost. In a highly competitive market, we give our customers a price advantage over their competition and help them win the bid!
Our 5-Step Quality Control Process
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Pictures, SPS creates internal inspection report to verify seller
- Live Product Traceability (includes unique ID that ties tube to rack location, condition, third party inspection reports pictures and MTR’s.
- All items are categorized immediately after inspections are performed
- Thorough inspections are conducted in order to prove per-joint inventory accuracy
- SPS averages $1 million a year in inventory inspections and maintenance costs
- From Purchase to sell, all information is recorded and electronically stored on file and available for our customers review and presentation.(including work order number, transfer documents, third party inspection reports, pictures of the tubes life cycle, lengths of tubes, recorded heat numbers all the way down to per joint traceability
- Outbound shipment final inspection, All materials are stores in our API- Licensed Facility (a customer- designed space in accordance with our company operations.) All out bound material is loaded to be shipped with a final inspection to meet our customers purchase order specifications and requirements to ensure that our customer are getting what they paid for.
SIGN UP FOR OUR MONTHLY INVENTORY UPDATES